Select a state or territory:
- Create one or multiple ads under one account
- Have full access and control of your ad 24/7
- Your choice of standard and premium packages, starting from $30 / month
- Find businesses listed by most popular
- Advanced search options to fast track search results
- Search your way – select by Private, Broker or Franchisor sellers, using keywords or our directory
- Free for Buyers to join
- Save multiple favourite businesses for easy reference
- Access and manage your saved searches anytime using the My Accounts feature
Sell Businesses & Buy Franchises Online
Having thoughts to sell my business?
Every month, hundreds of small to medium sized company owners decide the time is right to sell their company. Whether you’re looking for an early retirement or just some fresh business capital to invest in your next business venture, there are a series of options available to you if you’re looking to sell your business.
Sell my business on BuyTheBusiness?
We understand that if you’re looking to sell my business, it’s often a difficult and emotional decision and is made for a number of reasons including retirement; financial gain or maybe your business is at a crossroads where it requires an injection of capital to drive growth. Our experienced team will help drive your organisation’s sale requirements whilst maximising the value of your company throughout the process.
Businesses for sale Australia-wide
Browse the listings online and refine your search to help you buy businesses for sale in specific Australian towns & suburbs. We encourage buyers to set up an account online & save company listings to your account and/or start a new search. Buy The Business is one of the largest Australian online marketplace of businesses and franchises for sale.
Franchise for sale Australia-wide
This site contains a list of our franchise for sale, together with details of all Australian franchises and franchise opportunities including the most prolific and successful franchises.
We believe that franchising has a great deal to offer an inexperienced business owner. Franchise businesses offers solid principles, training and support networks which provides an excellent way for people to build a future for their families.
- Tech billionaire Jack Ma emerges after months long disappearance with new video
- Pre-symptomatic data from smartwatches hailed as future virus protection
- Putin finally recognises Biden as US President
- Hope for 2021 as WHO secures 2 billion COVID-19 vaccine doses
- USA braces for impact of Thanksgiving travel on coronavirus death toll